THE PERFECT PARTNER FOR NO1 BOTANICALS ROSEMARY WATERRecipes |
Garlic Mushrooms on Sourdough
- 2 handfuls of mushrooms (opt for a variety of types)
- 2 slices of sourdough bread
- 1 white onion (diced finely)
- 1 handful of chopped cavolo nero
- 1 tbsp coconut yoghurt
- 1 garlic clove (grated)
- Salt to season
To Dress (optional):
- Your choice of fresh herbs
1. Turn on your oven grill to 220 degrees.
2. Melt a tsp of oil in a frying pan and once heated, add the garlic and diced onion. Fry gently for 1 minute.
3. Add the mushrooms and fry for a further few minutes on a medium heat before adding the cavolo nero. If you find that the oil has dried up, add 1-2 tbsp of water.
4. Whilst the ingredients are cooking in the pan, drizzle some olive oil over the slices of sourdough and grill for 5 minutes until lightly toasted.
5. Add the coconut yoghurt to the frying pan along with a dash of salt. Give it a good stir for 1 minute so that all of the ingredients in the pan are covered and the yoghurt has had chance to warm through.
6. Serve the sourdough onto a plate and top with all of the ingredients in the pan. To garnish, sprinkle over your choice of herbs.
Add a 750ml bottle of still or sparkling No1 Botanicals Rosemary Water - the perfect sharing size for brunch with friends. Click here to buy.
Recipe by Certified Wellness Coach and Holistic Facialist Nicole Windas, Co-founder of Ardere